11.21.2011


The newest of Stephanie Meyer’s mormon-sex-fantasy series
– “Twilight” – hit theaters last Thursday.
Breaking Dawn Part I is, in one word, laughable. 

Yeah, yeah I read the books in high school like every other girl in my graduating class. But I understood the absolute ridiculousness of the plot! 

(ex. Taylor Lautner’s character “imprints” on Bella’s baby-girl … His “soul mate” is a baby). 








From the sickeningly long wedding to the painfully awkward honeymoon and on to the vomit inducing pregnancy and birth (not joking about the vomit … half a bag of popcorn and I was ready to make a run for the restroom) this movie was, uhm. well. let’s see. it totally sucked.



Sorry, Twi-hards. I call it how I see it.



Don’t pay to see the movie – I beg you. $6 I wish I had spent on ice-cream and a Redbox movie.
If my review really makes you want to see it (that wasn’t my intention and I apologize) please, wait until it comes out on DVD … rent it… and force someone to watch it with you. Someone you don’t like.
Good luck!


Photos:
1: I just gagged... such an awkward wedding scene!!!
2: Beautiful cast ... terrible actors.
3: Just as awkward in real life as in the movies - I love consistency




No comments: